Name: Christophe Knage
Address: 2720 Vanløse
Born: Vejle, May 7’th 1987
Civil status: Un married.
I work as an Agile Coach on the SAFe implementation in PFA where I help teams in the Agile Release Trains go through the mindset change required for a successful Agile transformation.
Previously I worked as a Scrum Master & Senior Software Developer on a close team dedicated to rapidly digitize currently manual processes in a streamlined and customer friendly manner.
I work closely with architects, designers, business analysts and people who currently work directly with the process being digitized, and together we arrive at great solutions.
I graduated as an AP in Computer Science from Københavns Erhvervsakademi in January 2012.
I am very devoted to my work, and hence it is important for me to constantly develop my competence.
As a person I am open for new inputs. I function well in a groupe, but am also capable of working effectively on my own. I am responsible and a fast learner. I am not afraid to take a challenge.
– Rapid Digitization
– eXtreme Programming (XP)
– Unified Process (UP)
– Object oriented analysis and design
– TypeScript 2 & Angular 2
– HTML 5, CSS 3, SASS & Bootstrap
– NodeJS, NPM, Bower & Yarn
– XML & JSON
– REST API’er
– Git & Subversion
– Java / Java EE. (JSP & Servlet)
– Eclipse IDE, Tomcat, Maven, Jenkins
– Flex (ActionSctipt 3 & MXML)
– iOS (Objective C)
– Android (Java)
– X-platform (Ionic 2 & Cordova)
04.2017-current: Agile Coach, PFA
– Agile Coach on the SAFe implementation in PFA
– Scrum Master & Developer on a newly formed Scrum Team.
11.2012-03.2017: Scrum Master & Software Developer, Nykredit
– Scrum Master & Developer on a close team dedicated to rapidly digitize currently manual processes in a streamlined and customer friendly manner.
– Projects: FastConnect, MødeKlar, mm.
– Leed developer on the iOS version of mitNykredit.
03.2012-06.2012: Software Engineer, Zmags (laid off because of cutbacks)
– Worked acording to the Kanban principles
– Worked with Java
08.2011-10.2011: 10 weeks internship, Zmags
– Worked acording to the Scrum principles
– Worked with Flex (ActionScript & MXML)
2008-2010: Summer job: laundry assistant, Sygehusvaskeriet (Hospital laundry) in Vejle
08.2006-08.2007: Au pair for 12 months i Chicago USA
– Good English
2009-2012: Datamatiker (AP Graduate in Computer Science), Københavns Erhvervsakademi (KEA), København
– Software analysis & design
– Software development with Java and Java web technologies
– Development for the mobile platforms (iOS & Android)
– Diploma of AP Graduate in Computer Science
2003-2006: Vejle Tekniske Gymnasium (HTX), Vejle
Dansk: Native language
Engelsk: Fluently in speach and writing
Reliable, Loyal, Punctual, Committed, Ready for change & Solution oriented.
I love climbing and long hiking trips in the nordic nature. It must be an adventure when I am on vacation.
I can provide relevant references on request.