Name: Christophe Knage
Address: 2770 Kastrup
Born: Vejle, May 7’th 1987
Civil status: Un married.
I currently work as a Software Developer on a Scrum Team dedicated to the digitalisation of insurance sales at Alka Forsikring.
As a person I am open for new inputs. I function well in a group, but am also capable of working effectively on my own. I am responsible and a fast learner. I am not afraid to take on a challenge.
My dream is to use technology to build products that help people and improve quality of life.
– Rapid Digitization
– eXtreme Programming (XP)
– Unified Process (UP)
– Object oriented analysis and design
– TypeScript 2 & Angular 2
– HTML 5, CSS 3, SASS & Bootstrap
– NodeJS, NPM, Bower & Yarn
– XML & JSON
– REST APIs
– Git & Subversion
– Java / Java EE. (JSP & Servlet)
– Eclipse IDE, Tomcat, Maven, Jenkins
– Flex (ActionSctipt 3 & MXML)
– iOS (Objective C)
– Android (Java)
– X-platform (Ionic 2 & Cordova)
09.2018 - Present: Software Developer, Alka Forsikring
I have touched on several areas of the Alka Software Development organisation, but some of the work I am the proudest of includes:
Driving change in the organisation regarding code quality, reusable components, and automated testing and build pipelines.
Working in the online claims team. Where we strive to make it as easy as possible for the customers to get the help they need in a matter of minutes.
04.2017-08.2018: Agile Coach, PFA
– Agile Coach on the SAFe implementation in PFA
– Scrum Master & Developer on a newly formed Scrum Team.
11.2012-03.2017: Scrum Master & Software Developer, Nykredit
– Scrum Master & Developer on a close team dedicated to rapidly digitize currently manual processes in a streamlined and customer friendly manner.
– Projects: FastConnect, MødeKlar, mm.
– Leed developer on the iOS version of mitNykredit.
07.2012-10.2012: iOS Developer, Nodes
– Developed Apps for iOS – On AppStore: Viden om demens, RO’s Torv, mm.
03.2012-06.2012: Software Engineer, Zmags
08.2011-10.2011: 10 weeks internship, Zmags
2009-2012: Datamatiker (AP Graduate in Computer Science), Københavns Erhvervsakademi (KEA), København
– Software analysis & design – Software development with Java and Java web technologies – Development for the mobile platforms (iOS & Android) – Diploma of AP Graduate in Computer Science
2003-2006: Vejle Tekniske Gymnasium (HTX), Vejle
Dansk: Native language Engelsk: Fluently in speach and writing
Reliable, Loyal, Punctual, Committed, Ready for change & Solution oriented.
I can provide relevant references on request.